Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer Fun!

Here's a clip of Gideon batting Tuesday night. Anthony is there on the left getting ready to bat.

I wasn't sure Anthony was going to get situated before the camera quit recording!





This is Evie's first official fishing trip with her Papa. It was so funny she wouldn't let him help her with her Tigger pole and he knew she had this little fish on it. She kept yelling "I fish!" and waving it around wildly any time anyone tried to help her. Finally we got the fish in and Dad started to hold it up for her for a picture and she said, "I pet!" (She also was petting the worms...it was hilarious--especially since her brothers don't really like to touch the worms!)


Finally, more news on the tadpoles...If you look very close at this picture the one right in the middle has four tiny legs and a tail. Over night his tail was gone and there he is...a frog in the bottom picture. I should have put something in the picture for size comparison...he isn't even as big as my little finger nail! It was amazing that he changed from the first picture to the second in a 24-48 hour period of time! Our friend Arta (who is from Albania and said she had no idea tadpoles are where frogs came from...) ask me if I was supporting Darwin's Theory of Evolution...I told her "Nope--just God's amazing design!!!!!!!!!!!!!" We've had lots of fun with this, but like I said in my last post...Jon is ready to have the amphibians off of the kitchen table!


1 comment:

Tara said...

Thanks for sharing the videos - they had quite the hits!! Evie is such a little sweetie - she's grown so much. Bob has been getting quite a kick out of emailing Anthony :)

"Sometimes when we're not even looking we find little treasures."