Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Here we go...

Okay Jennifer and Tara--I've created it, now if I can just keep it up to date!

To anyone else reading this...my sister-in-laws finally talked me into blogging. Everyone knows there are days go by that I don't even get my computer turned on, and I'm probably the only one in the family who doesn't check their e-mail at least once a day. Why, you ask? Do I hate computers? The answer is no, I love computers...it's just that as our address says, it's a bit of a circus around here. A "three-ring" circus to be exact...their names are Anthony, Gideon and Evie. I figure a lot of this blog will end up being about them, so I might as well name it appropriately. Jon and I jokingly call it a circus, because life is almost always crazy and someone is usually having a crisis at any given moment, but we love it and wouldn't have it any other way. Anthony is five and has just started Kindergarten (here at home). This is our newest adventure and so far we are loving it too. Gideon is three and thinks he is five. He is right there with Anthony, learning some of the kindergarten stuff. However, he is still three and sometimes prefers Caillou or the backyard to the classroom scene. Evie is almost 9 months old and such a doll. She is really a very good natured baby and makes the homeschooling thing pretty easy. She has her pack and play right under the dry erase board...so who knows she may be the baby genius of the bunch. (Not that the boys weren't super smart:)

7 comments:

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Angela!!!! Its me, your sweet little ole cousin!!!! All the way from Texas. First of all, you don't have me on your mailing list...but my dad sent me your email about your blog address. So, I hope you don't mind. I am going to add you to my list of blogs I check. I have a blog and have for a couple of years. I love it!! It is such a great way to keep family and friends updated. So, I'll check back often, ok? I check emails all the time so say hello if you get the chance. Better yet, click on my name in this comments bar and you will come directly to MY blog. I usually write in it and update several times a week - just depends on how busy I am. Your kiddos are so BEAUTIFUL. I just love getting to see their picture. Post more please !!!! Ok, bye for now. My email address is "sunshinedaily4me@cableone.net".

Love,
Dana

Jennifer said...

Hey Angela! I'm so excited that you are going to blog!! I know that we see you all probably once a month, sometimes more, but it just isn't enough time for me to soak up all of my niece and nephew love :) :) We can't wait to see you this weekend and Faith is so happy that we are staying at your house, she's talking about all of the things that she and the kiddos will be doing. Anyway, just wanted to say welcome to blog world, I'm glad that you're joining us. See you this weekend!

Unknown said...

Hi Angela! You do a lot better than I do of keeping up with everyone. Tracy has a blog - http://notehouse.blogspot.com/ that is very interesting, and is annoyed that I don't check it often enough. I am still working part-time, but now am working 11pm to 4 am. It is taking some getting used to, but I only work Sun-Wed, so it gives me a very long weekend to do whatever I want. Next weekend I will take Jean to Ohio to look at a college- can you believe it? Enjoy the kids while you have 'em.
Love,
Linda Cortez

Tara said...

Angela - I'm so glad you started blogging! Now we've just got to talk Susie into doing it :) I hope you don't mind, I added your link to my blog so my family can check it out as well - they like to keep updated on your family too. I'm glad homeschooling is going well - and can't wait to see your family this weekend. I'll check back often!!

Desk Railroader said...

Hi Angela & Jon:

We will enjoy keeping up to date on you folks via your blogsite.

Have a great week end.

Blessings, Uncle Harry

Anonymous said...

sweet!!
I will subscribe and read them as you write them!
luv you!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning:

Keep the pictures coming; they are great! Neat family! God Bless!
U Harry & A Jackie

"Sometimes when we're not even looking we find little treasures."