Tuesday, September 25, 2007

William Tell Overture for Moms

My friend Nicole e-mailed this link to me. I sat here and laughed and laughed...this basically sums up my life:) If you have a minute (actuallly about three) it will probably make you laugh too. There is probably a way to put a video on this blog, but I have no idea how..or time to figure it out.


This is great!!! I had to share it ! Ohhhhhhhhh, sooo much truth, in about 3 minutes!!! ;) Enjoy!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_oc1j5NakY

1 comment:

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Angela - I have seen that before and it rocks! How accurate is that? Thanks for the laugh again :)

Doing videos is pretty easy if you ever want to take a few minutes to set up an account (free) at dropshots.com. You just drag your videos into their drop box that you set up and it automatically creates the HTML code that you would cut and paste onto your blog where you type in your text and you hit publish and wallaaa - there is your video. Its pretty easy.

I even figured it out.

"Sometimes when we're not even looking we find little treasures."