Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Our Everyday Life...


Nothing super exciting to report this week. I did not plan this picture or color coordinate it, it just happened. The boys were getting in bed and we were doing our nightly devotions/prayers. We usually spend a little time just having fun too. How can these beautiful blessings from God be so big already? It happens one day at a time right under my nose, and I don't even realize it's going by so incredibly fast! I just got the pictures off of our camera and onto the computer and this is one of the most recent. Aside from Anthony's "cheesy" smile, I thought it was great.


Below are a couple of pictures of the boys during school time. Gideon comes and goes, but this particular day he was enjoying the activity with us. (I'll have to post a picture of Evie in her pack and play:) Sometime I'll have to post a picture that I'm actually in--you know, those that don't happen very often because I'm usually the one taking the picture.

Well-Jon stepped into a hole in the backyard earlier this evening (he isn't sure whether it was little-boy-made or golden-lab-made since they all seem to love digging in the dirt) and he is now nursing a very spranged ankle, so I guess I need to get things finished up and try to see what I can do to help him out. I'm afraid he may "get" to spend the day home with us tomorrow!

2 comments:

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Angela - Anthony looks so much like you.....and your kiddos are just precious. I so wish we lived closer so we could share in their lives...but that is why I am so glad you started this blog - so I can share in their lives! Thank you so much!!! they are beautiful.

I hope hubby's ankle is better soon.

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how quickly they grow up. I know I've said this like a million times before, but your children are beautiful! Especially that little Evie, I have a feeling that she and I will be great buddies someday! Us girls gotta stick together.

"Sometimes when we're not even looking we find little treasures."