Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Still Don't Know What I'm Doing






Okay, here are the pictures that I tried to put into my last post, but it kept throwing them all the way at the top of the post instead of inserting them where I wanted them!!!!??????????
Can you tell they get tired of pictures sometimes? They will love me someday. In fact, we just moved a bunch of our movies downstairs and we found all of our home videos we have taped to this point (we decided maybe a machine to convert them from VHS to DVD would be an appropriate family Christmas gift this year)--Anyway, Jon put one in the VCR and Gideon is totally taken with watching himself when he was a baby. It's like he really finally gets it that he used to be just like Evie. He has asked to watch "his" video several times since then! It's so fun to watch. No matter how hard I try to remember every thing and every little detail it's hard without something to remind me. (When I was pregnant with Anthony and asking my mom and my mother-in-law questions about kids and being pregnant etc. I remember wondering how in the world they couldn't remember things...five years later I TOTALLY understand! Sorry Mom and Wanda! I really didn't know, now I do:)





2 comments:

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

oh yea, how easily and fast we forget!! Nobody blames ya for that. Also, that is why I like doing the blog cause then you can look back and have that as a digital scrapbook!!!

Tara said...

Thanks for sharing the pics! They do grow waaayyy too fast. I'm so proud of Anthony and how well he's doing with school - and proud of you for being able to juggle all of it!

"Sometimes when we're not even looking we find little treasures."